Tuesday, March 19, 2013

When the end is nigh.

Don't panic! I don't mean the end of the world...just my ms.

It feels like a long time coming and I have really worked hard on this re-write.  I knew it would come to an end eventually. All good things and all that. However, I know there is still work to do.

After a final read through I will have to decide who to send my baby to for consideration. There is so much choice out there at the moment.


Should I go with traditional publishing or digital?
Which publishers in particular should I aim for?
Do I need an agent?
Self publish?



These are the questions I will be asking myself over the next few weeks. It all seems so mind boggling at the moment. I don't know which way to turn.


What I do know is that I will finish this ms. I will send it off. I will start another story. I will love it, hate it and love it again.

How do you feel about finishing a book, whether it's reading or writing it?


No comments: